Oh hello again! It’s Emily, back for hour 6. We had a nice, peaceful hour 5, didn’t we? Well now it’s hour six, which means we’re coming up on Q2 of this Readathon, and it’s time to get down to business!
Let’s set some goals as we approach our second quarter, shall we? Here are some suggestions:
- Number of pages you want to read in the second quarter.
- Number of cheers you’ll send out to fellow Readathoners on Twitter or social media. (Use the #readathon hashtag to find new friends to cheer!)
- Amount of caffiene you’ll consume to stay alert.
- Number of mini-challenges you aim to enter.
- How much fun you’ll have. (Feel free to measure this in the Metric System or Imperial System.)
Get back to it, friends! Have fun out there!
This season we’re putting an emphasis on spreading bookish good deeds! See our GIVE! page for more details about how you can get involved!
Now you can celebrate the Readathon year-round with Dewey’s swag! We use the earnings to cover charges associated with prize shipping, customs charges, and domain costs.
Enter your finished books into the DATABASE!