This is Kate from Kate’s Book Nook and you have made it to the finish hour. Can you see the finish line? No, seriously, it is right above. Can you see it? Well done everyone!!! Whether you have done 24 hours or just 1 hour, you have done amazing! It has been so much fun hanging out with you all and I eagerly look forward to our next readathon. Thank you to all the cheerleaders and volunteers. We have had a lot of fun!
Random Fact of the Hour:
One more: The Baby Ruth candy bar was actually named after Grover Cleveland’s baby daughter, Ruth. So next time you bite into one, you know the real origin of its name! Enjoy!!!
Beth from Too Fond is the winner of Read-a-thon-a-crostic mini-challenge, hosted by Martina from Book Drunkard
End of event meme–
A Readathon tradition! In your final Readathon post, answer these questions and then link to it with the Mr. Linky, below.
- Which hour was most daunting for you?
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
- How many books did you read?
- What were the names of the books you read?
- Which book did you enjoy most?
- Which did you enjoy least?
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
It has been a pleasure reading and tweeting with you all. Good luck on this last hour and get plenty of rest today.