This is it! The last stretch! The final hour! Thank you all for staying with us and making another Readathon such a success. Before you close up shop, make sure to do the end-of-event meme and give yourself a cheer for completing the Superbowl of bibliomania. See you all in six months!
End of even meme–A Readathon tradition! In your final Readathon post, answer these questions and then link to it with the Mr. Linky, below.
- Which hour was most daunting for you?
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
- How many books did you read?
- What were the names of the books you read?
- Which book did you enjoy most?
- Which did you enjoy least?
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
Nisaba Be Praised, Ellie @ Curiosity Killed the Bookworm, and Kate @ Kate’s Book Nook have won our last hourly random drawing. Chose your prizes from the list and then e-mail your choices and snail mail addy to deweyreadathon at gmail dot com
Emily from Books and Threads won Colette’s Pet Love Mini-Challenge! Emily, Colette will be sending you her own set of prizes as detailed in her post.