This is Kate from Kate’s Book Nook and I will be your cohost for the final hour of the readathon. Are you excited it is almost over? Did you have fun? I had so much fun! This is my favorite event of the season and I am so excited that I get the opportunity to co-host these final hours for you all. We did it, you guys! It was a crazy ride and some of us may have slept through an hour or more, but in the end, it was worth it all!
In this last post, I want to thank you, the readers and participants. Without you signing up and reading, this event wouldn’t be possible. It has been an honor, spending the last couple of hours chatting with you and getting to know you all a little bit better. You are fantastic and I hope to see you in April!
Video of the Hour:
I think we all deserve to celebrate a little that we managed to do this! It doesn’t matter if you read the full 24 hours, or if you only read half an hour. If you cracked open a book (or listened to an audiobook) then you are a participant and you deserve to be a champion!
End of Event Meme:
- Which hour was most daunting for you?
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
- How many books did you read?
- What were the names of the books you read?
- Which book did you enjoy most?
- Which did you enjoy least?
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
Door Prize Winners Announced –
Fill out the form HERE to claim your prize.