You’re sooooooooooooo close! YOU CAN DO IT! Prop those eyes open with some toothpicks or something! Warning: There are a few curse words in this clip. I usually try to keep it squeaky clean, but I counted an “h” word, an “s” word, and one muttered “f” word (but I only caught it on the second time through because I was looking for swear words). If those are going to offend you, don’t watch. If they’re not, this will convince you to stay awake through the next hour. If you don’t, I’m sicking the aliens on you personally…
It’s that time… End of Event Meme Time. Fill out these and link up to the direct post when you’re done:
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
5. How many books did you read?
6. What were the names of the books you read?
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
8. Which did you enjoy least?
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
It’s been fun hanging out with you guys! I hope you’ll join us again in April!
Jami of YA Addict won the Wordle Review prize!