This is the final hour! Can you believe another round of Dewey’s Read-a-Thon is almost over? It’s been great, and thanks so much to all the participants!
And, because it’s so true, our final song for the read-a-thon is: “Hard Day’s Night” from the Beatles!
For this hour, please answer the End of Event meme on your blog, then come back here and add your specific post’s link to Mr. Linky. We’ll draw 2 inners; one will get 5 books while the other gets the Hatchette bundle. Meme:
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
5. How many books did you read?
6. What were the names of the books you read?
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
8. Which did you enjoy least?
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
And the winner of Memory’s mini-challenge: Trish (Trish’s Reading Nook)
Congrats ladies! E-mail us about prizes!
Also, if you think you’re in the running for most pages read or most time spend reading, include your numbers via this form, and we’ll announce the winners later. 🙂
Finally, if you were a participant in any way (reader or cheerleader!) please e-mail us (deweyreadathon AT gmail) your vote for Most Enthusiastic Cheerleader (make that the subject).
Thanks again everyone! I hope you all had a WONDERFUL time! I know that I did! 😀