I think I’m getting to the point where anything is funny, you guys. Either that or this video^ is hi-larious.
So, what else does WebMD suggest for staying awake, you are no doubt wondering? How about deep breathing?
Sitting up straight, try this exercise up to 10 times:
- With one hand on your belly just below your ribs and the other on your chest, inhale deeply through your nose and let your belly push your hand out. Your chest should not move.
- Breathe out through lips pursed as if you were whistling. You can use the hand on your belly to help push air out.
Did that help? Let me know…
My Posterity Library–Adam’s hosting this challenge, and he told me on twitter that it’s really cool, so check it out!
Chose your prizes from the list and then e-mail your choices and snail mail addy to deweyreadathon at gmail dot com
Did you know that one in every 1/2 prize doesn’t get sent because shipping is too expensive? It’s true, or it would be if that made any mathematical sense. But for only one dollar a day–or really, whatever you want to donate!–you can help these prizes reach their homes and bring a big grin to readers all over the world! Won’t you help? Just follow these steps:
1. Log-In to PayPal.
2. Click the Send Money Tab
3. Enter email@example.com into the To Field.
4. Click the Personal Tab.
5. Select Gift.
6. Fill in the amount you’re giving.
7. Click Continue and follow the directions.