We’re halfway through!
This hour’s mini-challenge is the Mid-Event Survey (see below). Post your answers on your blog, and come back here and leave a link to your actual post with the answers. If you complete the survey and add the direct link to your answers in the Mr Linky in this post, you’ll be entered in a drawing for a Chocolate Monkey and a box of Earth Day books from Hachette Book Group (see the prize list for a picture of the monkey and the contents of the box). Winners will be announced hour 17.
1. What are you reading right now?
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
9. Are you getting tired yet?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?