So remember that time I asked you what was the best snack you had today and you told me all sorts of delicious things that I couldn’t have? That was sad. I’m ordering pizza.
Lets enjoy some Queen while I think about that pizza, shall we?
Also, welcome to the ACTUAL (I tricked you in the last post, HAHAHA! Thanks to Elsi for pointing it out) mid-way point of the Read-a-Thon! You’ve completed 12 hours of awesomeness completely devoted to books! Go you!
Up This Hour, We Have:
A WONDERFULLY FAMILIAR MINI-CHALLENGE
The Mini-Challenge this hour is a classic, hosted here, by your’s truly. Leave your DIRECT link in the Mr. Linky of love and YOU MIGHT JUST WIN SOMETHING. Okay, actually, four of you will definitely win something. Also one lucky winner will get all rights and creative license to the Starfish dance, a dance I just made up in my own head.
1. What are you reading right now?
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
9. Are you getting tired yet?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
MY PERFECT ANTHOLOGY Mini-Challenge Winners
Winners of Entangled, A Paranormal Anthology
Winners of Dead People by Edie Ramer
RANDOM CHEERLEADING WINNERS
Congrats! Just pick your prize and email your prize choice and shipping information to deweyreadathon @ gmail . com.
We have great prizes, but without your help, they will never be able to make it to their new homes. If you could please donate to cover the expenses of mailing, we would be most appreciative. To do so:
1. Log-In to PayPal.
2. Click the Send Money Tab
3. Enter email@example.com into the To Field.
4. Click the Personal Tab.
5. Select Gift.
6. Fill in the amount you’re giving.
7. Click Continue and follow the directions.