Hey, Jennifer from The Relentless Reader, here! I’m here to hang out with you all for one more hour. In my professional opinion, it’s the best hour of the day. Welcome to the halfway point!
If you’re anything like me you’re feeling on top of the world right now. You aren’t too tired and you’re still super excited about this amazing event. The punch-drunk feeling of the later hours hasn’t begun and your family members probably haven’t started whining yet either. Hooray for hour 12!
Congratulations on making it half way. You’re amazing! I think we should listen to a Beatles song once again, don’t you? They’re just the best. (Another professional opinion of mine.)
It’s time for the Mid Event Survey! Post your answers on your blog and come back here to leave your direct link.
1. What are you reading right now?
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Door Prize Winners Announced –
Fill out the form HERE to claim your prize.