Hello everyone! Cass from Bonjour, Cass! here. I would like to extend my appreciation once again to the always wonderful Andi and Heather for covering me on Hour 11–which I somehow thought was Hour 12–and ensuring I did not single-handedly bring down the readathon. Want to hear a joke? What do you call an accountant who can’t count? An acant. Thank you, thank you, hold the applause until all books have been read, thank you.***
Hour 12 is always my favorite hour of the Readathon because it’s the Grace Kelly, it’s the M*A*S*H*, it’s the To Kill a Mockingbird of readathon hours; it’s time for the classic Mid-Event Survey! Answer the questions on your blog, tumblr, Instagram, MySpace, LinkedIn, Google+, comments, Friendster, whatever platform is working for you these days, and post your link in the Linky below for your chance to win.
1. What are you reading right now?
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
9. Are you getting tired yet?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Mid Event Meme
Door Prize Winners
Fill out the form HERE to claim your prize!
Update our Books Read database HERE!
***Looks like I also didn’t count properly the last time I got to host, too. Oh boy.