Aw, this is my final hour as cohost. 🙁 I’m terribly upset, so I’ve decided to post this MST3K video to cheer myself– and, by extension, you guys– up.
More important than Blast Hardcheese, you’re now officially halfway through the readathon! Congratulations, everyone! You’re doing SO awesome, and I know you can keep up the momentum. Read lots, take breaks, drink water and dance often!
Yay, I get to host the mid-event survey! Post your answers at your blog and then come back here to leave your link.
1. What are you reading right now?
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
9. Are you getting tired yet?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Sign the linky below with a link to your post with your answers. There will be 4 winners: 1st gets 1 prize packs of books, along with chocolate coins, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th get three books of their choice. This is only open until the beginning of Hour 14.
Aw, this is my last turn to pick winners for prizes. I’m sad about that but very happy to say that two random readathon participants win a prize from the prize list! And those participants are: Yukino and Staci! Yay! Congratulations! Pick a prize from the prize list and email your choice to Vasilly at 1330vblog at gmail.
And finally, don’t forget to add your completed books to the master list!
It was so lovely to be your cohost. Thank you all so much for the comments and support! I had a lot of fun. 😀 I’ll still be around on Twitter, Facebook, and email for until the start of Hour 13, where I’ll pass the cohosting baton off to Melissa!
Exclamation marks everywhere!!