Good morning Read-a-thoners!! And welcome to Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-a-thon!
This is Heather from Capricious Reader, one of your co-hosts and early morning riser, ready to get this party started. I will be with you until Hour 5!
I know I lead off with this video last year, but gosh darn it, I just love it so much, I’m pulling it out again.
There now, wasn’t that fun? Don’t you feel energized? Well then, get out there, do this short Introductory Questionnaire, and get to reading! See you in hour 2!!!
Hour 1 Winners – E-mail email@example.com to claim a prize from the Prize Page!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
1) I’m in sunny and weatherially confused North Carolina!
2) All of them? Okay, that’s cheating. Relish by Lucy Knisley for a start. Since I’m starting there!
3) Guacamole and chips!
4) I read The Graveyard Book at least once a year. Last year, I read it twice.
5) I’m not even sure how many read-a-thons I have participated in. One thing I do know, I need breaks, and I need to go outside a bit. Hopefully it will be beautiful all day long.
Link your Intro Meme Posts here: