Goooooooooood morning Readathoners!!! And welcome to the fall edition of Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon!!!
As always, thank you Dewey, for starting this. We miss you!!!
I know you are anxious to get reading, so, firstly, a song to get you in the mood. And secondly, the Introductory Questionnaire. Fill it out on your blog, leave a link here, and you may win a prize!!
Now, for that video….
Fun, right? Now, the questions! Same as always….
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Link it up!