Good morning Readathoners!! Are you ready? Stacks set? Snacks assembled? Devices charged? Lots of liquids nearby? Because it’s almost time!
To help you get started, I’m here with the opening meme. Post this here in the comments or where ever you are sharing your reading today. Link it up here so everyone can see!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This season we’re putting an emphasis on spreading bookish good deeds! See our GIVE! page for more details about how you can get involved!
Now you can celebrate the Readathon year-round with Dewey’s swag! We use the earnings to cover charges associated with prize shipping, customs charges, and domain costs.
Enter your finished books into the DATABASE!