THINGS TO DO
Double-check the time the read-a-thon starts in your time zone.
LINKS TO BOOKMARK
Here are some links you may want to bookmark; you may need to use them throughout the event.
• The Read-a-thon Feeds page, also with lists of all Readers and Cheerleaders.
• Tons of prizes have been graciously donated! Here’s the prize list.
• Original sign-up page with Mr Linky (please be sure you’re signed up if you’re participating).
• The Read-a-thon FAQ page. All of your questions can likely be answered here.
OTHER HELPFUL INFORMATION
• The Facebook group for the read-a-thon.
• For those of you on Twitter, the official hashtag for Dewey’s 24-Hour Read-a-Thon is #readathon, so please use it when you’re posting! (Even if you’re not on Twitter, you can follow the read-a-thon conversation at Twitter at the above link.)
• The official twitter account of Dewey’s Read-a-thon is @readathon.
• If you need to get in touch with your co-hosts during the event, you can also email DeweyReadathon AT gmail.