SO: Hour 12. We approach the halfway point. Some of us have napped, most of us have snacked, all of us have read. Take a minute to get up and stretch your legs and move around a bit. Have a bite to eat (it’s dinnertime in my time zone, after all!).
Take the mid-event survey (below) and enter a few of the current mini-challenges.
And then, back to the books!
If the links below don’t work immediately, forgive us! Sometimes the permalinks we receive expire or need updating at the last moment. We’re on it!
1. What are you reading right now?
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
CLAIM YOUR PRIZE HERE!
Now you can celebrate the Readathon year-round with Dewey’s swag! We use the earnings to cover charges associated with prize shipping, customs charges, and domain costs.
Enter your finished books into the DATABASE!